Saturday, August 9, 2008

I love cars

I love cars. I think I started liking cars when I was in my college years. Maybe because girls dig guys with cars. Off course a hot chick would like to go out with a guy with wheels. And during those days I believe that one can be famous if you own a nice car. I had college at CEU. This is a school located at Mendiola, Manila, and I live in Quezon City. My travel time was 1-2 hours depending on the condition of the traffic. Bringing my heavy bag filled with school paraphernalia like notebooks, books, and dental materials. I was in dental school. At first everything was ok with me ‘cause I am gifted with a lot of patience. Traveling to school for 1 to 2 hours while hanging on to my big bag was no big deal to me. But as the years pass, I started to wonder how great it would be to have a car in going to school. Imagine, I don’t have to rush early in the morning in order to get a ride (most of the time the transport vehicles are full to the max during rush hours). I won’t get wet during rainy days. I won’t have to carry my heavy bag ‘cause I can just place it in the compartment and go.

And so after graduating from college and passing the dental board examinations my primary goal was to be able to buy a car. I started saving my earnings. It was not easy. Actually it took me 8 years before I could buy my own car. Haha. But it was worth it………

No comments: